Kamaliya - I'm Alive (Official Video)


Kamaliya Zahoor (born May 18, 1977) is a Ukrainian musical performer, actress, model and the 2008 Mrs. World.

On June 30, 2008, Kamaliya won the Mrs World pageant. In December 2011, Kamaliya released her debut UK single Crazy In My Heart. Kamaliya’s second UK single Rising UP was released on February 26, 2012. The single featured mixes by UK dance ensemble Cahill and US production wizards Soulseekerz.

New Kamaliya single "I'm Alive" is available from today at all digital stores and it sounds too good. Remixes by Moto Blanco, Gregori Klosman, Wideboys, Noise Freakz & Rob Searle. The song samples classical opera piece – The Flower Duet from Lakmé.


I'm Alive (Moto Blanco Radio Edit)


I'm Alive (Wideboys Stadium Radio Edit)


I'm Alive (Gregori Klosman Club Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment