Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas ft. My Name is Kay - Singularity (Official Video)


Ultra Music recently released the video for the single from Steve Aoki and Angger Dimas featuring My Name Is Kay, “Singularity.” Featuring razor sharp synths that intertwine perfectly with My Name is Kay’s scintillating vocals, “Singularity” is an explosive electro house release

In the video, Steve is at the merciless hands of mad scientist My Name is Kay and her henchman as they turn Steve into a lab rat cyborg with major rager issues, all while the brilliant Ray Kurzweil narrates what the future of mankind will look like.

The video is an entertaining accompaniment to a great track that showcases Aoki’s signature sound and heavy electro stylings. Check out the video below!


Singularity feat. My Name Is Kay (Original Mix)


Singularity feat. My Name Is Kay (Topher Jones Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment