Heavy feat. Fuda Guy - O-N-E (Official Video)


After sharing his explosive pop stomper "On 1" earlier this year, Dan Priddy (formerly of Mannequin) continues his O.N.E project with his new single that features U.K. grime rapper Fuda Guy.

Priddy's time on Ibiza turned out to be not only very fun an productive but the ease of creation under the summer sun also helped reinforce his DIY musical vision. "The process of having tunnel vision on the music and being able to translate that into visuals just by having a good DSLR camera and Final Cut has been eye opening for me," he writes. "I truly believe if you put your mind to something, you can probably do it," he explains. I have taken my theory one step further with this song and video."

Backed by a peppy drum 'n bass groove, smoldering synth chords and a gentle dubstep wobble, the radio-ready "O-N-E" preaches the importance of taking time out to enjoy life with people that matter. "The song itself is about living for now and realising who your friends are," says Priddy. "As I get busier it is sometimes hard to meet up with the people you care about as much as you'd like to so I wanted to express this in the song. It's basically summing up how I feel when I am about to go out with my friends."

RELEASE DATE : 2013-07-12
LABEL : Planet Punk Music

No comments:

Post a Comment