Ivi Grau - The Love (Official Video)

From her website : "I was born in Maracaibo, Venezuela. I started my first band when I was 13 or 14 years old, playing guitar. From that point on I went from one band to another. 

After college I moved to Madrid, Spain, started singing with a funk band called GlobalFunkkonnection, Then with my Home bro Peter Reinders, from Maracaibo. and continued collaborating with people interested in my vocals and writing. Other colaborations were with Naor Daniel while i was in Tel-Aviv, Israel (Mysterious Lights) a perfect mix of both our cultures. 

Now a days i continue working with producer Harvey Cubillos and our new song "The love" was picked up by Roster Music Record lable. You can chek it out in this page.

RELEASE DATE : 2013-08-13
LABEL : Roster Music
itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment