Miss G. - Moonlight (Official Video)


After stormy debut with "Moonlight" beautiful Miss G. released the video in question. The video is directed by Florin Botea and we have a nice story with a magical ritual consists of dance moves, a network of female frezenta: Miss G.

"I always loved tales of mystery and since I released the single I wanted a video based on dance and magic. We worked very well with the whole team and I think nobody realized that we actually worked. I want to thank Florin Botea Botezatu for beautiful clothes that you created, dancers, entire team, with whom I do not know when the last time and label Cat Music for the support they have given me. I want to thank God for all the wonderful things in my life, "says Florina Ghenescu, aka Miss G.


No comments:

Post a Comment