Miami Reest - I Want You (Official Video)


Miami Reest - the duo consists of two DJs and music producers (Matthew Wiecek - Czarny Dunajec And Kamil Matuszewski-Rdzawka otherwise Matthew, Winter).

The group was founded in April 2013. Both have proven a larger and less successful, one of which was the first bootleg number, Hollywood ending which was released April 12, warming to red hardwood floors throughout the country!

With the passage of time was another issue Spring Love Stevie B and Pitbull, who brought great popularity with clubbers. While trying to create a variety of species, not to mention his style. In their productions can be heard mega dose of energy starting at a typical commercial sounds, ending sounds stronger club.

The first official single, "I Want You" was filmed in one of the largest club in Poland "My Music" and the music video is the perfect choice for holiday parties.

I Want You - EP

RELEASE DATE : 2013-07-18
LABEL : MyMusic Group

3. I Want You (Mandee Remix Edit)
4. I Want You (Mandee Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment