Zoë Badwi - Shoot Me Down (Official Video)


English - Français
Australian model, singer-songwriter and actress, Zoe Badwi is back with a raunchy video clip for her new single, 'Shoot Me Down'. The track is the first official single taken from her highly-anticipated second studio album, still untitled, that’s scheduled for release later through Neon Records.

Zoe has been travelling the world since the release of her solo album last year, writing songs with an impressive array of producers.

“It has been really great to work in America and to work with new people.” Taking part in the writing process of her songs is very important to Zoe, “I need to make sure I feel the music and know that that is what I want to say. After all, I know I’m going to have to sing it a million times!”


No comments:

Post a Comment